K60 series models are advertised as Keurig's "mid-luxury" brewers because they offer several luxury upgrades over similar K40, K50, and K70 series models:
- Blue backlit LCD message center
- Larger 60 oz water reservoir
- Temp Control (187-192°F)
Most of these features were pretty revolutionary when the now-discontinued K60 brewers were first released, earning them the "Special Edition" label.
What's the difference between the the various K60 Special Edition brewers?
- K60: Comes with K-Cup variety pack
- K65: Comes with K-Cup variety pack and water filter starter kit
- K66: Honestly, we aren't sure as we can't find this model for sale anywhere
If you're considering a K60 brewer, remember this model has been discontinued. In our Buyer's Guide below, we'll identify a few alternative for you to consider instead.