Born in 1994, Capresso has spent the last 20-plus years establishing themselves as one of the top brands in the coffee maker industry.
Their strong reputation has primarily been earned through innovation as the company has accomplished several industry firsts:
- First programmable coffee maker with conical burr grinder
- First automatic drip machine with stainless steel carafe and built-in frother
- First standalone milk frother available to consumers
- First electric burr grinder with fully vertical grinding
- First electric burr grinder with electronic sensors
The company loves combining and reinventing so much they even did it with their name!
Capresso = Cappuccino + Espresso
Despite their success, many people (especially us Americans) still think of Keurig, BUNN and Mr. Coffee when we think of coffee makers. Well, I’d encourage you to add Capresso to your list.
Here are the 5 best Capresso coffee makers according to The Coffee Maven.
Top 5 Capresso Coffee Maker Models
Click the name of each model to jump to a longer review. [Continue reading]