Your next (first?) great great coffee grinder will meet a few key criteria:
- Offer grind sizes for the type of coffee beverage you prefer
- Yield a consistent, reliable grind size and volume
- Be durable enough to work for years
- And, of course, be in your price range!
With an impressive array of features and consistent, reliable grinding performance, there’s a good chance this grinder is for you.
Ready to find out?
Keep reading The Coffee Maven’s Breville Smart Grinder Pro Review.
Breville Smart Grinder Pro Review
The Breville Smart Grinder Pro might be the most versatile grinder in its price range. With 600 different grind sizes (not a typo), grind time increments down to 0.2 second, an LCD digital display, and the ability to grind for both single shots and full pots, there isn’t a better do-it-all grinder on the market with this price tag.
Rating: 92 / 100
Pros of the Breville Smart Grinder Pro
- Digital LCD display with numeric grind time and size setting indicators makes precision grinding much easier
- 60 macro and 10 micro grind adjustments means 600 different grind sizes
- Durable, reliable build and an excellent value
Cons of the Breville Smart Grinder Pro
- Noisy motor is a little less powerful than comparable grinders
- Coarsest grind size is still too fine for French press
- Clogs up and needs frequent cleaning if you regularly use very dark, oily beans