Some mornings I want to sip a robust shot of espresso. Other mornings I need two extra tall cups of coffee to perk me up. There aren’t many coffee machines that can accommodate both.
The Nespresso Evoluo does.
In this complete review, I’ll do my best to curb my Nespresso fanboy-ism (just kidding…sort of) and give you an honest review of this standout model from the company’s VertuoLine series of machines.
This is The Coffee Maven’s Nespresso Evoluo review.
Nespresso Evoluo Review
The Nespresso Evoluo is Nespresso’s best hybrid coffee/espresso machine. With the ability to brew everything from 0.30 oz ristretto shots to full-sized 17 oz coffees, the Evoluo lets you be the home barista to every type of coffee drinker. The downside is that this VertuoLine model doesn’t make espresso that’s quite as good as OriginalLine machines.
Rating: 91 / 100
- Product Line: VertuoLine
- US/CA Partners: DeLonghi
- UK Partners: None
- Brew Sizes: Espresso, lungo, and alto capsules programmable from 0.30 oz – 17.00 oz
- Reservoir: 54 oz removable
- Pressure: No pump; extraction via Centrifusion
- Frother: Included in bundle (see below)
- Spent Capsules: 12-13 VertuoLine regular coffee capsules
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 9.0″W x 12.3″H x 12.2″D
- Weight: 11.0 lbs
- Watts: 1600W
- User Manual: Click here
- Bundle Available: Yes, click here for more info
Pros of the Nespresso Evoluo
- Many different capsule sizes and roasts so you can make any coffee drink you want
- Customize your drink size from 0.30 oz to 17 oz
- 1600W heating element heats water quickly
Cons of the Nespresso Evoluo
- Crema is pronounced but a touch too foamy
- Coffee isn’t as hot as OriginalLine machines