Keurig makes 5 UL Commercial listed brewers that are direct water line compatible:
- K150P: 90 oz reservoir and direct water line compatible
- K3000SE: Direct water line hookup required (same as the identical B3000SE)
- K1500: 96 oz reservoir and direct water line compatible
- K3500: Direct water line hookup required
- K4000 Cafe: Direct water line hookup required
The K1500, K3500, and K4000 Cafe are Keurig's newest releases, but the K3000SE is still a high-performing, reliable model and has everything your customers need to serve themselves while your employees run your business:
- 4-10 oz brew sizes for coffee, tea, and hot cocoa
- Strength and Temp Controls
- Back-to-back brewing pumps beverages out every 60 seconds
- Intuitive black and white touch screen interface
- Auto-eject pod functionality with 35-40 spent pod capacity
- Multi-lingual for English and Spanish users
It's even vending-compatible with a coin charger accessory that takes US and Canadian coins.
A tried-and-true, feature-rich commercial brewer, the K3000SE is a great option for medium-throughput settings.